Monday, July 26, 2010

Excuses are like brains and alibis - not everybody has a good one.

So, I'm supposed to post things on the blog? Nobody told me that when I signed up!!!!
Huh. Well... Here's the latest - briefly, while I try to find the energy, and time, to figure out how to post regularly.

1. Oops, we did it again! And we don't need no stinkin' fertility drugs, man!! Baby #5 is on the way - due late November/early December 2010. Yikes.

2. Buying houses... not for the weak, or the poor.

3. Selling houses... not for the weak, or the poor. Or those who like their sanity.

4. Moving - with 3 little boys and MY husband. Bye Bye sanity!! It was nice knowin' ya!

5. Moving companies. Ugh, geez, and WHAT?!?! Almost more trouble than it was worth, 'cept we didn't have to pay for it. But, man, that hospital totally got ripped off!!

6. 4 little birthdays, all in a row. Not counting The Hubs & I, we are standing at 3 down, one to go. phew.

7. Having the nerve to think you might actually get ahead. Dumb. Instead, just ask for the trouble. At least you'll be expecting it. Crazy how fast all the little things pile up.

8. The Hubs starting his "Fer reals, I'm a Big Kid, now!!!" job. Those paychecks sounded glorious; and I'm sure the people getting all that money will think so!

9. How does summer do a sprint and a marathon at the same time???

10. School, beautiful school, I love ya, wonderful schoo-ool, you're only a month a-waaaaaaay!! High school, 3rd grade, and pre-school -- here they come!!



And, that quickly wraps up the goings-on in our slice of the world lately. Just a few of the many little ways God's been getting his daily giggles at our expense. ;)

Peace!
Denise

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes, do I miss you. Imagining right now sitting out on the deck telling each other all of our troubles and laughing our butts off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) I think I will let that get me through the rest of the day... I think we'd be safe now, but just a bit ago we were getting pounded by a thunderstorm. BIG thunder & lightning!!

    ReplyDelete