Thursday, February 25, 2010

My New Love...

So, the last post mentions an exciting reason for that last-minute trip, and since I've been busy (and lazy), I've not gotten around to revealing any info. Though, by this point, most people who might read this blog already know what the big to-do is... Anyhoo, I GOT A NEW VEHICLE!!!! And I'm totally in love with it. The for reals kind, not a crush. loveloveloveLOVE it. I haven't decided whether my new love is of the male or female persuasion, but that will be figured out when I come upon the perfect name for it. THE perfect name. This naming process has been more agonizing than naming any of the kids. But I'm working it out.


He/She is a Slate Blue 2007 Yukon Denali XL.
Brings tears to my eyes, talking about him/her, thinkging about him/her, heck, looking at him/her.

Big enough to haul all the heathens and all their junk, big enough that I don't feel claustrophobic driving, and pretty... oh, so pretty! Yes, at first it kinda felt like I was driving a very pretty bus, but I'm totally cool with how it drives and handles now, and I almost don't really want the kids (or the hubby) to ride in it. I'm kidding. Well, no, I'm not... Haha, I am. A little.


As soon as I get a lovely (non-covered in dirt/road salt/other grime) picture, and figure out how to get it on here, I'll show off some more. :)

I really do need to work on that whole picture thing...

Happy Drivin,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment